Virtual Fall Conference October 2020Registration and Payment Form Commercial Industry Partner Registration Form Conference Schedule
Registration is now open!
Any state can attend!
Registration closes October 1st, 2020
Dear APCO Member, Attendee and Valued Supporter:
The virtual conference will be held on October 5th and 6th, 2020. As we work with our virtual platform vendor, we will share more details on the schedule and information. Please let us know if you have any questions.
We have two fabulous keynote speakers that will be bringing you their training virtually and they are so happy to do so. Adam Timm from the Healthy Dispatcher and Jim Marshall the 911 Training institute will join us on both days of the conference. I will email out to this group again for future updates or you can go to our website at www.ksapco.org.
ALL SESSIONS WILL BE RECORDED AND AVAILABLE TO WATCH FOR 1 MONTH
All KANSAS APCO members will be able to sign up for the virtual conference for FREE! All other attendees will pay a $25 fee.
The first 300 attendees signed up, will receive a Kansas APCO goodie bag with items from our sponsors and our chapter. We will have several breakout sessions, virtual exhibition haul from our sponsors and vendors and much more!
PRIZES to be given!!
- Top Student gets a $100 gift card to Amazon! All classes that are completed are tracked by the virtual service we are using. You will earn badges for completion.
- Two $50 Amazon gift card will be given randomly to those attending the LIVE Keynote Speaker presentations! We also have 5 books coming from 911 Training Institute that will be randomly drawn and shipped out.
- Five random winners that attend will receive a $10 Amazon gift card for attending.
- One $50 door prize will be drawn for those attending our Business Meeting on Tuesday, October 6th at 9 AM Central.
- THE GRAND PRIZE will be drawn from those that participate in our survey at the end of conference. The winner will receive a 32″ FREE TV that will be shipped direct to you.
Thank you you for your patience as we try to get all of the details worked out. More information will be coming soon. Please use the link at the top of this page to register. All payments can be done through PayPal. We will still push the credit from Spring conference to Spring 2021. This will have to be a separate charge for the sake of our book keeping. If you must have a refund from the Spring conference, contact Becky directly through the email or phone number below for that processing.
Each person will get sign in information for the virtual conference, once we are closer to that time.
We could not have our conferences without our partnerships in our industry and the sponsorship’s they provide us. We can not thank them enough! This conference will include a VIRTUAL Exhibit Hall to meet with those sponsors.
Platinum Level Virtual Sponsorship
Gold Level Virtual Sponsorship
Silver Level Virtual Sponsorship
Bronze Level Virtual Sponsorship
Election of Officer’s information for 2021
PLEASE NOTE: The Board of Officer’s from the current year of 2020 has been voted to stay in position for 2021 due to the new board members not having the opportunity to be involved and learn at the regular level due to COVID pandemic. This was the results of our survey. All positions will move to 2021 and rotation will continue in the order it should have been in 2020. Next Year the position of 2nd Vice President and Treasurer will be up for election in the fall.
You may contact Becky Snook at 785-738-7822 or email@example.com for more information.